1. The same purpose, a different place.
Despite operating for 20 years, the 69 wind turbines and 15 transformation centers were in perfect condition for reemployment. SURUS managed the sale in secondary markets so other economies such as India or Cuba could make use of this technology at a lower price, preventing the use of natural resources for manufacturing and recapturing value for the farm.
– Documenting and taking pictures.
– Coordinating visits of potential buyers and interested people.
– Marketing and advertisement, with international focus.
– Follow-up on buyer’s payments.
– Delivery coordination for buyers.