Atlético de Madrid football club wanted to give to their supporters the seat they had been using for attending matches.
The requirements of the project were:
- Deliver the seats during the month of July, avoiding August.
- The deliveries had to take place inside the stadium.
- Alongside the seat, ATM also wanted to handover a 489x439x358 commemorative box.
- Boxes should only show an ID tag for the seat and the name of the recipient.
- A certificate of authenticity should be connected with the seat’s unique code.
- Each supporter should receive their own seat.
- The delivery boxes should be protected to prevent any harm after placing the tags on them.
Finally, in order to preserve the soul of the football stadium, the club wanted to recover sentimental elements such as emblems, banners, tiles, door numbers and even the huge letters on the side of the stadium. The aim was to offer supporters a chance to purchase them for charity purposes.